Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transparent Lockscreen Clock Background

Default Transparent Lockscreen Clock Background
    I know that there are tons of posts about this but I have not been able to solve this issue and am trying again. My phone is jailbroken, version 2.2, with 2.28 firmware.

Check out the screen shots I have posted.

I would like to remove the dark rectangle from behind the clock and the lock key pad screen as well as the transparent line on the "wrong passcode" entered screen.

I am using Mike Stanton's Clarity theme as well as The Best Clear Lock Screen theme.

I have tried to SSH other posters' transparent 'UILCDBackground' png and 'Other.artwork' files with no luck.

It's not on the wallpaper; Check the screen shot...and User Wallpaper is the first thing on my winterboard list.

It also does not show up on the lockscreen when I am using the iPod feature.

Thanks for any tips!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockscreenwithipod.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Can't see your thumbnail but.... you might want to try an app in Cydia called "The Best Clear Lockscreen. This might be what your trying to do.
    Opps sorry, just reread your post and now I see you tried this. I Need to pay more attention.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-03-29 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks for the tip but I'm already using that and I said that in my original post

How do i download this?!?!?!?!

What exactly do you want to download?

This may not be what you want but have you seen ClearTap Lockscreen? It replaces the slider with the little "tap to unlock" do-hickey and it costs $.75 though.