Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard not showing in Cydia?

iPhone? More like MyPhone SevenThirteen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Winterboard not showing in Cydia?
    ok i wasnt sure where to post this, but i just got a new 2g in place of my old one yesterday.. today i quickpwnd it and installed cydia. i went to install winterboard and it isnt showing up.. is there anything i can do to resolve this issue? or is there a way i can install my themes without using winterboard at all? ...

thanks for the help..

- SevenThirteen

Yeah, your not the first who's said there missing it. Jay's repo maybe having issues.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SevenThirteen's Avatar
    Thanks

so i pretty much cant do anything until its fixed huh?

Well, you cant install Winterboard anyways. You could install a theme manually, but that would consist of overwriting all the system files with your theme files, and in my opinion....not worth it.

im having the same problem with my theme!!! i just got it approved by modmyi and in the email i got it said i could download it from cydia now. BUT!!! when i go to cydia and search for frampoo+dockflow but it doesn't show up!!! but supposedly its already got 408 downloads and im woundering if its only my ipod or if they took it off or what cuz i dont get why it doesint show up! pllz help!!