Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cant get battery icon on custom lockscreen

Default cant get battery icon on custom lockscreen
    ok i have now got my custom slider working and the custom bar behind it by putting it on the bottom of the Lockscreen background and having the rest see through.

my problem is now i havent got a battery theme on my lockscreen, i have tried instaling a battery theme and selecting that as well as my theme in winterboard but it still doesnt show.

I also tried to put the battry files into my theme but that didnt work either but i m ay have done it wrong.

Could someone please help me get the battery meter back on my lockscreen

thanks danny

Thanks

If you want to put the battery images into your theme they go in:

/var/stash/Themes.12hj4r/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    note that the random digits that are part of the Themes folder name are most likely different on your iPhone. Also your battery images should be named just as the stock ones. BatteryBG_1.png through BatteryBG_17.png also one named BatteryBackground.png and one named BatteryReflectionMask.png

If you download a battery theme separately you can apply it to your theme in Winterboard as long as you move it above the listing for the theme you want to include it in. Make sure both are checked in Winterboard with the battery theme ABOVE the main theme in the listing.

thanks for the help, never new about moving thing up and down in winterboard. My battery meter shows up now in the lockscreen when i have the charger plugged in but not if i dont. can i get it to do this?

cheers again

danny

Thanks

Battery only shows if you are charging.

i thought this might be the case, cheers for the help

danny