Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Question How do I?
    Not sure if this is the proper place, but I wanted to know if someone can PM me or explain good sites to get new Themes/Icons or even how to create your own? I would appreciate this very much, and this site is the best one I have seen yet and with extremely knowledgeable members!

Thank, TheCrow13

Thanks

If you are jailbroken you can download them from Cydia and use Winterboard to apply them. I found the easiest way to creat one's own theme is to download a theme then SSh it to my computer then modify the files using Photoshop or another graphics editing program (change color design- just have to keep the size and file type the same) Then SSH it back to the iphone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bhz1 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-03-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

So is PaintNet similar to Photoshop, because PaintNet is free and I already have downloaded it because my Adobe Photoshop trial is over? So your saying just find some Themes/Icons somewhere online and take them to PaintNet (Photoshop) and fix them up the way I wish? Can you PM me and suggest good sites to find these Themes/Icons/and maybe video Wallpapers? I already installed vWallpaper off Cydia and that is awesome, but I would like to find more and sorry if I sound like a pain in the a**

Thanks, TheCrow13