Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wilcox Theme install

Default Wilcox Theme install
    I am pretty much a noob, and have no idea where to put all the files included with the Wilcox Theme on the Favorite Theme list. Anyone have any info on where everything goes? I have a 16GB iPhone 3G running 2.2.1 firmware.

Thanks!

root/library/themes

Default Hmmm
    I don't have that folder on my iphone. I do have other themes installed through cydia, and they are in /private/var/stash/Themes.0NAJHi. I created the folder you suggested, but it didn't show up in winterboard.

you arent going to the rite place then, those two are the same folder one is just a sym link to the other one

when u are looking at root in the directory of / there will be a folder titled library inside there is a folder ttled themes

if its not there you either dont have winterboard or deleted it

^what he said lol. beat me too it

Where exactly did you download the Wilcox theme? i'm having some trouble fining it :/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The Wilcox theme was submited in the theming contest and is also on Cydia. But it's named "Time Weather Calendar" to be more descriptive. I'll be uploading an updated version here at modmyi (optimized code, other options, etc.) in a few days.