Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help!! theme ssh'd - partial install

Default Please help!! theme ssh'd - partial install
    I am very new to ssh and things of that sort. I have downloaded the STiJD theme which includes battery, icons, txt sound, sliders and status bar items.

I have iphonebrowser and have successfully connected to my phone. I went to /Library/Themes and dragged in my folder with the theme in it(renamed folder to STi.theme) and she shows up in winterboard.

ISSUE: I select the STi theme in Winterboard and click the home button, respring occurs but the only thing that is applied is the icons, wallpaper and dock.

Missing lockscreen, sliders, status bar and possibly other parts I dont even know about.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

you want to put the entire theme folder in
    var/stash/themes.XXXXXX

XXXXXX = numbers and letters... each touch is different

try i-funbox... its VERY easy to use

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StaticFX For This Useful Post:

boostjuice (2009-03-19)

i actually got it all working great but thank you anyhow!!!

one more quick question, do you know where i would go to find the Play/Pause/next+previous track buttons to change those?

edit: nevermind i found em. when i try to save as(iphonebrowser) then open them in photoshop to change the color, it says they are unsupported .png's??????? sup-wi-dat?
    Last edited by boostjuice; 2009-03-19 at 10:27 PM.

? you should be using winterboard to do this.. I wouldnt edit the original files.

1) to get the png properly.. use i-funbox. when you pull the image out it converts it so it will work.
    2) Use winterboard and create a theme folder in the directory i mentioned above. Winterbaord will replace them correctly.

If you grab my theme creator and select new theme. choose the advanced option with lockscreen. it will give you all the images needed and in the correct folders. YOu can then edit the images and drop the whole theme folder in the directory.

http://www.staticfx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10.0