Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Little tweaks ... help?

Default Little tweaks ... help?
    Hey.

Just started to make my first theme. I would like to know how to change a few things that i am unsure about so help would be great.

I would like to change the colour of the font on the lockscreen clock. How do i do this?

Also the page dots for the amount of pages etc... Can these be changed? And how would i do this? I was thinking of having a number for each page. but if i cant then changing the colour would be nice.

How do i get the theme to display how many missed calls or how many texts i have on the lockscreen?

I am new to all this and sort of know the basics. I know how to change most of it. (Through trial and error)
    Working on something.... Watch this space!

hi there,

My knowledge of themeing is limited, but I might shed some light on your doubts.

As far as I know, the dots is just one png repeated, I don't know if page numbers can be done.

for the rest of your questions.... why don't you download a theme that has that & try to duplicate?

I hope I was of some help.
    Last edited by namakemono; 2009-03-17 at 04:44 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to namakemono For This Useful Post:

RedRebellion (2009-03-17)

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

What you are looking for is inside of Cydia Look around there and you will be able to mod all of what you want without having to do the work yourself.

i know but i would like to do it myself.

I've got some themes that have what i am looking for so i'll be able to figure it out from them.
    Working on something.... Watch this space!

in Folders\SpringBoard.app

UIPageIndicatorCurrent.png (current page "dot")
    UIPageIndicator.png (Other pages dot)