Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Got a few questions

Default Got a few questions
    First off, On my old iPhone I had this theme through I switcher, anyone know where I can find it now?

2nd, Is there any themes that are straight black and purple? If anyone can shoot me in the right direction that would be great!

And 3rd, is there any way to actually have a 5 icon screen? Not just the dock, but the whole thing? So I could add another 4 icons to the home page

Thanks!!!

I have not seen that theme in our download section, but here are the iSwitcher themes Apple & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - iSwitcher Themes
    download section Apple & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads
    Search 5 rows of icons and you should find what your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackedOutMugen View Post

2nd, Is there any themes that are straight black and purple? If anyone can shoot me in the right direction that would be great!

Thanks!!!
    There are a couple black and purple themes - I like black and purple. This is my favorite.

Revolver 2 mix up iphone theme iphone wallpaper iphone applications iphone news iphone web applications iphone ringtones

Here are a few more.

Leopard Ultra iphone theme iphone wallpaper iphone applications iphone news iphone web applications iphone ringtones

iLeopard iphone theme iphone wallpaper iphone applications iphone news iphone web applications iphone ringtones

iSpazio

Default How to get themes
    Well i guess you have to have the 3g phone unlocked to get some of this content? Any help here new to the site!! Thanks