Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Change icon notification bubble color?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Change icon notification bubble color?
    Im searching the web and this forum for the info, as I know it can be done. I cant locate any thing though.

I want to change the color of the bubbles that appear on icons eg. when you have 10 unread emails, a red bubble with 10 on it appears on the corner of the email icon.

A theme I got from Cydia changed this to blue, but Im not able to figure out how they did it by copying out the folder via SSH and trying to take the PNG I think is making the change.

Theme I looked at is on Cydia as King Los Penguins if you want to take a look.

image is named SBBadgeBG.png and is in the Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder.

Here is a theme to change the badges. You just need to change the png file to something you want, then put it in your theme folder.

There are lots of Badges in the download section of this site.
    Attached Files Attached Files

does anyone know where to get this SBBadgeBG? I have it on my phone but its not the badge in the theme and I only have this theme checked in Winterboard. I have no idea where its at and I searched every folder. I want to download it or back it up because I like it but I cant seem to find it lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0106.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

try folders/springboard.app