Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for a certain Battery theme

Default Looking for a certain Battery theme
    [skip]

Hey guys, I didn't know where this would fit it in, so these forums seemed appropriate. I'm looking for a battery that I saw in Customize way back when. It looked like the standard iPhone battery, but had the iPod sync cable plugged into one end, and it also was blue in color (I don't remember if it was always blue, or just blue when fully charged). Any help in locating it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.: I have googled it, but have not been able to find the specific one that I am looking for. The closest I've found so far is "Blue Battery" that was on the Steffwiz source. But it seems that it was lost in translation since they merged with PwnCenter. I've even searched for the DEB file with no luck. Again, TIA for those who help

[/skip]

Me < Download Section lol

by the way, it's called iCharge
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2009-03-14 at 10:05 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...tery-icon.html

I can't believe I found it...not blue, but you know what to do
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-03-15 at 06:24 AM.

lol.

Way ahead of ya. Here is a version for Winterboard. The battery is blue up to the last image, which is green, it just makes it easier to tell when you are at 100%. All credit to the creator of Blue Battery, iCharge and iChargeG. I guess this is my compilation of their great work. :-D

I'm trying to get this in Cydia via PWNCenter. It's pending approval right now, so yeah
    Attached Files Attached Files
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...tery-icon.html

I can't believe I found it...not blue, but you know what to do
    Wow, I'm impressed.