Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Viewer/Previewer

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Theme Viewer/Previewer
    I was recently looking around for a site that had all the themes posted up so you can view them without having to go thru 1 by 1 on the iphone and view the screenshots.
    I couldnt find anything good so I started making my own.
    Very early on in getting it up and deciding the format, but please give me feedback and ideas for improvement.

iPhone Theme Viewer

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ampsman For This Useful Post:

johndoe25 (2009-03-13), number johnny 5 (2009-03-13)

this is cool... jpg is definately the way to go

i would do a link to a page for each one then have the description and a bunch of screenies then allow comments

i know this is alot of work.. but just seems like it might be a little more attractive that way, it will look more like a site that didnt just get thrown up there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I would definitely like to go that route eventually.
    For now I just wanted something simple to get the job done, hence the just thrown together look.

ha, its interesting to see how many dumb *** themes there are out there, lol.

I agree with him. With what's on Cydia, this site & a few other sites, it would be nice to have links & descriptions. It still looks nice though.

This is awesome. Nice work.

I would also add a what's new page for themes from the last week or two.

Also, are you going to add older themes. Have you found these pages

iSpazio

Summerboard themes » iPhoneOverdose.com

iphone theme iphone theme iphone wallpaper iphone applications iphone news iphone web applications iphone ringtones

But yours is unique, I have not found one for Cydia themes and believe me I've looked.

If you want to make this complete, let me know I think I found all the theme pages at this point.

Nice work. This was great to see

Quote Originally Posted by galaxygrrl View Post
    I have not found one for Cydia themes and believe me I've looked.
    you could check here Cydia™ | iPhone Apps | Search powered by ModMyi.com scroll down to themes, all the screen shots are there.

To the OP... nice work

You know, I forgot to say, how totally needed this is.

Thanks so much

Beth

I think you have done an awesome job putting this together. I was going through the same problems with checking which themes looked like what. The size of the pictures is perfect to be able to tell what they look like without strain on the eyes. Alphabetical order is great. Some of the themes that I have tried to check screenshots on have no pictures whatsoever. And some have the wrong picture linked to it. I just wanted to put in my two cents and give props where they are due, considering I change my theme about every other day!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks to everybody for the comments and suggestions.

I will do everything I can to improve the site per the suggestions here, but keep in mind I have a full time job and a toddler, so my time is limited.

My main goal is to get an initial first run of all the themes I can find posted.
    Once they are up I will add any I have missed, per searches and suggstions, and fix any problems.
    After that I am thinking about maybe a featured theme on the main page?

You need links to the themes!??? Its nice to see them.. but you find one you like, then you gotta dig all over to find it.

But, I see lots of these themes that are really the SAME theme, but just a different wallpaper. you need to find the originals

otherwise, very cool!