Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theming Cydia through Winterboard issues. PLEASE HELP!!!

Default Theming Cydia through Winterboard issues. PLEASE HELP!!!
    Hey guys. im having a slight issue, and i wanted to see if anyone else has come across this problem. I have done a lot of theming lately, so i know what im doing. The problem is that i have never been able to get cydia to recognize anything that winterboard does. I have created a full skin for cydia, and it still loads the default. Cydia will use the "Default.png" and the icon from my theme, but past that... nothing. It won't even use the custom progress wheel that i have in UIImages. This is all on my 3g iphone on 2.2.0. I know this is either a firmware issue, or an issue with that specific phone, cause i have a 2g iphone on 2.2.1 and it works perfectly.

Anyone having the same issue with app skins not working on other firmwares, or anything similur?

Please keep comments to at least an intermediate level. If ur suggestion is something like "try to reboot". Trust me i have done extensive trouble shooting before posting here.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

C'mon guys, the basic question is: has anyone been able to skin cydia on 2.2.0?
    Last edited by leram84; 2009-03-10 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost