Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: French Touch type theme posted on Friday. What happened to it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default French Touch type theme posted on Friday. What happened to it?
    There was an amazing touch type theme that was posted in the New Skins/Theme Launches thread early Friday. The post writeup was almost entirely in french and the picture showed a series of screen shots. It look pretty amazing and reminded me of the HPTouchsmart theme for the ipod touch. I have search but don't see it posted anywhere else.

Anyone know what theme it was and where it can be found?

Thanks

It was deleted because the author had used bits and pieces from other themes without permission to the original creator. I received a PM from 1 of them almost immediately, he was fairly upset.

I removed the thread and asked that, if it were to be put back up....either approval to use the content was needed or those parts needed to be removed. Sorry.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    It was deleted because the author had used bits and pieces from other themes without permission to the original creator. I received a PM from 1 of them almost immediately, he was fairly upset.

I removed the thread and asked that, if it were to be put back up....either approval to use the content was needed or those parts needed to be removed. Sorry.
    Thanks for the update....guess I should have grabbed it while it was available...

Hopefully he will give credit where credit is due.

Lol. Dont hesitate next time

I was looking for that theme page all weekend for updates ...Gladly for me, i grabbed it while it was there (have it installed right now on my iphone)...too bad it couldnt stay long enough, i was looking forward for updates, hopefully one day it will come back, that theme is awesome ripped 53, im sorry u didnt have the time to get it...so far for me this is "the theme" (waiting on inav )...holla at ur boy!!!
    Last edited by blakroz; 2009-03-09 at 07:17 AM.