Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Default text color for themes..

iPhone? More like MyPhone cockyjeremy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Default text color for themes..
    I tried to search this, but i wasn't really sure how to get an accurate search for what i'm asking.. so hopefully someone can help me. I have a white theme.. all white.. wallpaper and icons. So my problem is, the text under the icons is white also, so it's invisible against the wallpaper. Is there any way to make the text under icons black so it stands out and i can read the text under the icons i made? Basically, i reversed the Prado theme with Control+I in Photoshop and made an all white one to switch back and forth from since Prado is the only theme i use. Anyone? Thanks for any help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dan0609's Avatar
    Thanks

If you extend the height of each icon from 60x60 to 60x70?! i think its 70 dont hold me to it though. Put your own text at the bottom and than recenter all of your icons again. I believe that should work, its the only way i know of doing what your want. good luck

I have no idea! but wanted to know also because I wanted to change the date on the calendar to white from black..if anyone knows please let us know .
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

only way i know currently is via RIP DEVS caterpillar

and it may not even be what you wanting.

its normally expensive, especially just for icon text to be visibible.

BUT they are currently offering a free trial, so why not google search caterpillar, dload the trial and activate one of their many options to include springboard icon text label background - which makes the text visible against any colour!!!

HTH

EDIT: see my link in sig for example on my screen!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along