Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] Theme Creator - Need testers!

Ok, wait... so it loads/works on Vista, but not on XP????

that might help figure this one out... thank you!! (Odd though.. i am on xp pro and it works fine)

Go in to Add/remove progs, select to uninstall, then choose rollback.
    See if that works for the moment.

I uploaded another one, but im not sure it will help.

Gregorio... do you have IE7 installed on the XP boot?
    if not, could you try installing it for fun

it may be the XMLreader i added a reference too...
    Last edited by StaticFX; 2009-03-13 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i think i've found a little bug
    i was making some experiments on a battery theme, with a full screen battery layout (a series of images 320x480 pixel) ...on the simulator everything was ok, with the image of the right dimensions

This morning i tried to load it on the iphone, but when i made the first test i saw the images "cutted"...the battery could only be 246x129, but in the program there isn't any limitation

p.s.: sorry again for my english :P
    Last edited by snoze88; 2009-03-13 at 09:01 PM.

I just tried to install again on my XP machine and it worked fine... don't know what the issues were before, I've tried about 10 times and it wouldn't work!

I have Vista Home Basic which worked fine first time, and XP Professional SP3 which took a bit of convincing

Good to hear. I CHanged the app and removed the XMLreader - seems to cause issues - it just makes it harder for me to parse the plist file

snooze.. yeah i say that as well - but the image CAN be taller that 126 (you need to edit the battery reflection mask ) - anyway I need to adjust it so it places the battery image always in the same place (right now it centers the image)

THANKS!!

Note.. Dont make the battery too tall... it WONT work.. I have done one 264x150 then mover the mask image down 21px and it worked....

Quote Originally Posted by StaticFX View Post
    Good to hear. I CHanged the app and removed the XMLreader - seems to cause issues - it just makes it harder for me to parse the plist file

snooze.. yeah i say that as well - but the image CAN be taller that 126 (you need to edit the battery reflection mask ) - anyway I need to adjust it so it places the battery image always in the same place (right now it centers the image)

THANKS!!
    a,ok...i didn't konw this thing :P
    now i have to find how to edit the mask

when's the mac version coming?

i have NO clue how to make a mac version...

i will have to figure that out.

Is this only for 2G? as i have a iPhone 3G so is there much difference between the two?

If i make a theme for my iPhone using this beta app. Will it still look alright?
    Working on something.... Watch this space!

It should work just fine.. its just that there are images for the iphone that are not included. Just add them into the correct folders

Updated

added info.plist editing (including easy key adding)
    SPringBoard.strings editing (Keeps it safe so you cant screw up the file)
    Some Image placement and file fixes.

Updated again 1.3.0.8 (new images in first post - refresh)

just a question: is it still a beta or not?
    i'm still using it and it works perfectly

p.s.: in the future, can i make a review of the app for iPhone Italia - Il blog italiano sull’Apple iPhone 3G?
    (off course with the credits and all the others stuff )

its int beta becuase its a work in progress. There are some imgae issues for the media player. But most of it works good

what do you mean make a review??

i mean a little article for the blog, with an explanation of "how the program works" and all the links to your site

we've just opened a cydia repo and many members are submitting iphone themes....this aplication can be very useful for them

article for what blog? theres a blog here? lol... i guess i dont leave the forum much

i will try to get something done..

meanwhile:

version 1.3.0.9
    Added IMAGE converter (to PNG) / Resizer
    Added TimeStyle Display Support in plist
    Added StatusBarMode Display Support in plist
    Fixed Display of NON default icon size

Quote Originally Posted by StaticFX View Post
    article for what blog? theres a blog here? lol... i guess i dont leave the forum much

i will try to get something done..

meanwhile:

version 1.3.0.9
    Added IMAGE converter (to PNG) / Resizer
    Added TimeStyle Display Support in plist
    Added StatusBarMode Display Support in plist
    Fixed Display of NON default icon size
    i mean this blog: iPhoneitalia, one of the most important iphone blog in italy

Quote Originally Posted by snoze88 View Post
    p.s.: in the future, can i make a review of the app for iPhone Italia - Il blog italiano sull’Apple iPhone 3G?
    (off course with the credits and all the others stuff )
    Last edited by snoze88; 2009-04-02 at 01:39 PM.

ALL USERS

Please read the first thread. New download required. My website is gone (I got mad at godaddy.. LOL)

version 1.3.0.12
    Fixed issue with Status Bar plist display (wasnt displaying the correct one according to the plist file)
    Added Volume Slider images for the Music Player
    Fixed Display of volume slider in the music player

version 1.3.0.11
    Updated to check lanarchy for updates

version 1.3.0.13
    Fixed StaticFX button to go to lanarchy
    Added many more "highlights" (the red box) when selecting an image
    Tweaked hihlighters to display image or check/uncheck options for display
    Last edited by StaticFX; 2009-04-07 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to StaticFX For This Useful Post:

HisNameIsAngel (2009-04-08)

I wanted to make my first theme soon, and this looks like it will be a great help! Thanks a bunch, good sir! I'll be downloading this when I get home from work!

Why I just can't open that link in lanarchy.com ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast