Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork for a single Winterboar theme

Default MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork for a single Winterboar theme
    Hi to everybody. I have searched through the site but I cant come up with the answer. Here is the problem.

I would like to change the six button pad that you get when you dial a call and I discovered that the images are in the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork. I also found a lot of help on the site to open the file. The only problem is that I would like to use the modified png files only one one theme but to do this winterboard requires to have the "real names" of the png files, not the ones that you get when open the .artwork package. I have found various files that list the names of UIimages files, but I dont know to which "real names" the files that i want to change relates.
    The files that I want to change are MobilePhonePackedImages-7.png to MobilePhonePackedImages-12.png.

Thanks for any help

I used the iPhoneshop to extract the files from the artwork folder then jus changed color ....mine glow red when things are highlighted like speakerphone..... for a winterboard theme these images would need to be in whatever.theme/Folders/MobilePhone.app/ inside your stash....
    The names of the files are sixsqbutton_1 images 1-6.... 6 images to make up the one pad and then for highlighted the names are sixsqbuttonsel_1...images 1-6 also...

I've packed my images in this rar file you can download and edit them yourself if you like....

FlyUpload / Share Files

Press Thanks if this helped!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jaxdvd For This Useful Post:

coppelius (2009-03-05)

Thank you very much.

Coppelius

you can download my theme so you can see what to name them for winterbaord. the images are in mobilephone.app

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...-ninjas-1.html

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

coppelius (2009-03-05)