Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: orbz 2.2

Default orbz 2.2
    hi i know this will no doubt have been explained before but could anyone tell me how to install orbz 2.2, cydia only seems to have 2.1 and i have tried to ssh 2.2 onto my phone with cyberduck to no avail. So can anyone point me in the right direction?

You would indeed SSH it into the phone. Goes in:

Applications/Themes/

And you can just override the other Orbz theme, or create a new folder for the new one.

If you get an error while navigating to that folder, something like "path not found, blah blah"...just hit "ok" and then BACK UP 1 FOLDER in your browser and the directories will appear.

I uninstalled 2.1 and then ssh'ed 2.2 into the themes folder but winter board didn't recognize it as a theme. Any idea what I did wrong?

Smile Orbz 2.2 cyberduck installation
    Quote Originally Posted by drydo475 View Post
    I uninstalled 2.1 and then ssh'ed 2.2 into the themes folder but winter board didn't recognize it as a theme. Any idea what I did wrong?
    Are you sure that the folder is a .theme folder? Winterboard won't recognize it if it is not a .theme file folder, as like the rest of the themes are.

Can someone make these icons please? If not, can SOMEONE please post a youtube video for windows that is really simple? I know about the Action folder, and I tried, but I don't have Photoshop. I can get it, but I was just wondering if there is an easier way. Or is there...They are for newer games.

WORMS
    Topple 2
    Draw Race
    Family Guy
    Ragdoll Blaster
    Christmas with Weezer
    Globall
    Crazy Choppers
    Goaaal!
    Knights Onrush
    ShapeShape
    SmackTalk Pro
    Gun Club
    Baseball Sluggers: Homerun Derby (or something...its by Com2Us)
    Monster Trucks Nitro
    Tap Tap Lady Gaga (which I only have for the four track songs)
    Professional Police Training
    Pocket Tanks Deluxe

Pocket God (a universal icon, because they keep changing with update)

Flight Control (or is there one?)

Thanks so much. If I need to upload icons, leave a reply or send me a private message and I can email them to you. Thanks.
    Last edited by KillerChris1213; 2009-07-13 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost