Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting Error While Downloading Themes

Default Getting Error While Downloading Themes
    hello guys,, i am trying to download theme called Vista Bliss.. and everytime the download starts. I get the following error: Http://cydia.ispazio.net NetDB: open nodename nor servname provided,or not known........ So thats the error i get.. i can see the theme download but after it just resarts the spring board and it does not install.. can someone plz help me fix this.. i really want this theme

I think Apple does not want you to install anything Windows on your iPhone... :-)
    Who the hell thanked me? And why?????

its either an error with the package or with the repo. im pretty sure its the package. i beleive vista bliss is on this site. do you know how to manually install a theme?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

You know what it is - it depends on livetime, which has since been changed to be called liveclock. I will adjust the package.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

^^^oh good to know! im always learnin new stuff. so is there the equivalent of a like install.ini in these packages and thats what is wrong? im not familiar with an actual cydia package but would like to know more

Actually, I tried installing it as well to see what would happen and it seems that I'm unable to.
    Same error, so it's not just your device.

^^^pf already found what the error is in post 3. he needs to change it up a little and then it will work

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Yah half an hour from now it will be fine.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

nope still down not working.. even vista live..where can i download it from this site?is there a thread where i can get the instruction how to manually install it