Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reflective Icons?

Default Reflective Icons?
    Ive heard about ppl having reflective icons(i mean nondocked icons) So i was wondering if anyone knows anything on how to get it? Plz help

you can create custom ones with this effect but im pretty sure there isnt like a mod for this or anything in cydia like there is for the dock
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Do you possibly know where i could get these icons so i dont have to photoshop them myself. Sry i have a life..... i dont have that kinda time

^^^trust me i know what you mean. i dont know off the top of my head...i have seen what your talking about only once.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Okay well if anyone elce knows post here plz. =[

So the person that made them in photoshop has no life u dumb azz?.....Wont get them that away...

It takes about a min to do this in photo shop. 30 icons, 30 min. Would have been better to say you just don't know how. If you have a Mac, there are a lot of short cuts that are much easier than photo shop. Post if you want them.

To get a theme you really want, it just takes a little bit of time unfortunately whether you have a life or not.
    Last edited by galaxygrrl; 2009-02-25 at 09:02 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

you will either have to make them yourself (and give up your amazing life) or find a theme that has what u want