Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bizarre calender issue

Default Bizarre calender issue
    Hopefully someone knows what to do about this!

So basically, I've been working on playing around with a theme - mostly a hodgepodge of other people's stuff that I'm modifying to suit my own needs. After uploading some more icons to my phone, I noticed that my calendar was displaying kind of screwy. Sure enough, where previously the date was in black and the day of the week was above... now the date is in white, with the day of the week displaying below, and to top it all off the silly thing has a black bar going straight through it.

These pictures do a fairly good job of showing what I mean. I went from the left, to the right.

So, I'm pretty well at a loss as to how to fix this. The only thing I've been able to rule out is that the calendar icon is still what it should be, which is completely blank. I haven't tried replacing it with anything yet, but that's my next move. Somehow I don't think that's gonna do it, though.

Any advice would be lovely, thank you!

Edit: Oh gosh, a friend of mine took a look at it and apparently I had accidentally enabled a calendar mod at some point. I can't believe I missed that, but it fixed the problem! Mods, feel free to lock/delete this.
    Last edited by Foofad; 2009-02-23 at 08:32 PM. Reason: I'm a dumbass