Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unique iPod Design. MUST SEE.

Default Unique iPod Design. MUST SEE.
    I am going to go to college hopefully for graphics design.

I am going to be skinning my iPod over 100%. this means that i wont stop until every image in the UIImages folder isnt done.
    I will keep this thread posted, and once complete i will release for public use. (You might want to track or bookmark this thread)

Boot Screen.
    This is my personal logo. It is my Initials ACP. Confused?
    This link explains it.Typography by ~brova on deviantART

Lock Screen
    THE YELLOW CIRCLE DOESNT APPEAR ON DEVICE. it simply shows the slide to unlock image.

Wallpaper
    im not done this, i still have to do the dock icons and add something in the background to that empty spot.

thats an interesting look

That's so funky. Check put my theme so you can see how to theme everything. It's called ininja. Search for it. It will help you out alot to build your own. Good luck! Looks unique so far. Keep it up!

looks crazy...in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    That's so funky. Check put my theme so you can see how to theme everything. It's called ininja. Search for it. It will help you out alot to build your own. Good luck! Looks unique so far. Keep it up!
    that looks very sexy haha. the only thing i would change if i was a user of that would be the spring board, not because of the icons but because of the whole grid thing going on.

i suppose that will be a huge problem for me to solve. how can i make icons that can be arranged anywhere and still be incorporated with the wallpaper?