Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I add the AM/PM to the lockscreen clock?

Default Can I add the AM/PM to the lockscreen clock?
    I want to see the AM/PM indicator on my lockscreen clock. How can i do this?

no not now

there was a bug apparently in 2.1 that allowed this

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    no not now

there was a bug apparently in 2.1 that allowed this
    I understand that the bug doesnt work anymore, but I would think that there is a winterboard theme that could do this. Ive seen one that had a clock on the lockscreen that had not only AM and PM but it also had the seconds... the problem with that was that it was bundled with a lot of other crap that I didnt want to use.

Im not a coder so Im not sure how to do this, but I would think it would be similar to the clocks widget on the springboard.... but just changing it to show on the lockscreen and to also hide the original clock...

anyone???

i have an idea on how to do this, but im not sure. i know that winterboard allows you to use javascript and html.

disable clock on lockscreen
    write javascript code to show seconds and am/pm
    allow the user to still change the background of their lockscreen by using the iFrame

im not very brilliant as far as programming goes though.

Bump. If we can put a clock widget on the springboard there has to be an easy way to add an AM/PM widget to the clock on the lockscreen. CMON GUYS! We can add weather and all kinds of crap on the lockscreen. Dont tell me this cant easily be done. I think it can... I just cant do it LOL