Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: resident evil - wallpaper resizing

Thanks
    Default resident evil - wallpaper resizing
    i was on my way to create my very first theme for the iphone, but i couldn't get to resize the picture i wanted (which is 320 x 480), can anyone help? theme's about resident evil, any fans?

where's the picture you wanted re-sized? post it

Thanks
    first one would be my wallpaper(on da springboard) and da second one on my dock, i got a few other pics of the characters i'd like 2 use, thanx 4 da help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -re2pceuros-copy.jpg   -re2_cap7_sm.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ssvegeta873 View Post
    first one would be my wallpaper(on da springboard) and da second one on my dock, i got a few other pics of the characters i'd like 2 use, thanx 4 da help.
    Well you need to post a link to the full size images for us to be able to resize them. You can use a free image hosting website for them. Then I will resize them for you.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

those are wayyy too small

Thanks
    i know, images r too small, and thats the original size of the pics, guess i have to find some larger images, thanks for the help anyways. i would love a resident evil theme or spawn, what do u guys think?

Umbrella Inc logo might go well with a theme. Search up a larger image like a wallpaper, then cut out what you need to resize.
    If the images are too small, enlarging them won't keep the quality. Keep googling and you're sure to find something cool. =]