Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help With Perfect Storm Theme

Default Help With Perfect Storm Theme
    Hi All,

I'm new to the forums and have had this theme for a few weeks now. A few days ago an update came out for it and ever since then the theme seems a lot different.

Some icons are no longer in the blackberry theme (safari, weather, installus, finder) & were before the update, the calendar date doesn't work, the date at the top under the time doesn't update, right now it says Tuesday, but it's Wednesday.

Please take a look at some of the screenshots and let me know if this is how it looks for everyone or is it something I am doing wrong.

Also, is there any way to revert back to the version I had before? That one was great!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Same here... my date is one day late... my lockscreen time is correct, but the main wallpaper clock is wrong...

1) stop double and triple posting
    2) it is the 2.0 version with stretched icons ect.
    you will have to find it somewhere else if you want the origional

try hackeloper.weebly.com

ssh your theme to your computer. drag over the theme file from var/stash/themes to your computer, and just manually edit the icons in the icons folder. i found that my sms icon wouldnt change, so just change its .png name to "Messages" and it should become the storm icon
    Last edited by 09nicco07; 2009-07-28 at 06:48 PM.