Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Myspace app icon

Default Myspace app icon
    I am not sure if this is the right place if not someone please move it to the correct place..

I have made a new MYSPACE APP icon and want to use it but i cant seem to figure out what that app icon is named in its folder it is not simply icon.png or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me...
    I have a iphone 3G with 2.2.1

any one have a clue on that file name?

Thanks
    Erik

Default ICONS MADE myspace and others
    Here is a couple of ICONS i made enjoy and feel free to share!

still looking for help on that myspace icon name in its root folder if anyone knows!

Thanks
    Erik
    Attached Images Attached Images   

go into var mobile applications then find the one that you need..alot of numbers but just keep looking

also you can use winterboard just name the icon Myspace and put it into your Icons folder

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JStraitiff For This Useful Post:

ErikSocal (2009-02-18)

awesome didnt know winter board was that easy lol ill try that!

Ok so i went into WINTERBOARD... i do not see an ICONS folder do i create that? I do see a folder named Undocked Icons is that where i place it named Myspace.png and i assume the same for Mobliephone and and and?

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ErikSocal; 2009-02-18 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no make a folder on your comp call it whatever you want

then inside that make a folder titled Icons

then put your myspace icon in there titled exactly what it says on your springboard

put that whole package into library/themes

AWESOME!!! thanks for the help! i like doing it that way much more than changing each folders root icon much safer lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It would still be nice to know where the icon file is for the Myspace app. There is no conventional "icon.png"

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis Faction View Post
    It would still be nice to know where the icon file is for the Myspace app. There is no conventional "icon.png"

it would be called MySpace.png not icon.png i asked this as you can see a long time ago since then ive learned allot and now i just make icons and drop them into my own winterboard folder also there are many great themes out there that can change this for you as well. It does seems the new 3.0 or even 3.0.1 has moved things and even taken some legit apps and given them long strings of numbers and letters for thier names now but it still works to skin it via winterboard just name it MySpace.png