Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't turn off LiveClock

Default Can't turn off LiveClock
    I installed liveclock when it was called livetime and upgraded it when it changed. Now I tried to turn it off by switching off the themes in winterboard but the clock still animates. All livetime/clock folders are deleted in winterboard and I just can't figure out what's making it tick!! Am I missing something?

no thats just how it is the only thing the theme does is put a blank clock with no hands so that it looks good with the live hands that are always there

How do you turn off the live hands then? I would like to remove the second hand as well, that's why I was looking for the plist file

Banned
    Thanks

Remove "Live Clock" package via Cydia

Did that, but it's still on. My cydia crashed all the time a while ago so I had to reinstall and it lost the record of my previously installed items to remove under 'installed packages', but I have searched for liveclock and removed it that way.

im not sure ive never had that problem

I thing you should reinstall it once again and uninstall it after all!!!!!!
    hope be fine,

Thanks

Since a few updates ago, LiveClock has rooted itself in this folder: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app Here are two files LiveClock.plist and LiveClock.png. Try deleting/modding these.

Btw i'm not responsible for any bad result of playing around with these files. I only know they are there, but don't know what happens if you delete them, or whatever you do with them.

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Hey, I found it - there were a couple of live clock files in a dynamic library folber. I deleted them and it finally stopped. Thanks for your ideas though