Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redesigning Teamwork Design

Default Redesigning Teamwork Design
    This is the once dead DarkTouch, back from the dead .

I was wondering if anyone would like to fancy my thoughts on my new idea, called CTD, or Complete Teamwork Designing. This involves petitioning for help from other users in a new thread and actually WORKING with each other to bring the best design to the table. These design topics can range from desktop backgrounds to complete themes and music skins to, well, basically anything. Just the key to this working would be having everyone on a specific project to be assigned a different part, and then having the different parts coming together in a fraction of the time it would take just one person. Plus, with this idea, more insight and fresh ideas are thrown into the mix.

I would love for this to happen so please let me know if this could even be possible. I am one of the founding fathers for a iPod/iPhone design forum and would love to incorporate this into it, but since it is relatively new, i do not have the # of members to try it.

Only honest answers please, and if you are really interested in making this happen, then please PM me
    Lead Designer for DarkTouch Productions
    Design Developer for Planet iPhones.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Sounds cool

would you be interested? Anyone else?
    Lead Designer for DarkTouch Productions
    Design Developer for Planet iPhones.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think its a pretty good idea if you can get a team that has similar ideas and art styles to make the theme work together.