Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Someone Please Help!!!!

Default Someone Please Help!!!!
    Hi everyone i just a got brand new iPhone 3G from AT&T and i saw all the sweet themes people have posted(halo3 mainly) well im looking for some help so i can do that i dont know anything about how or what to do or where to start so if you can help me i would really appericeate the help if you can and are willing to help you can contact me on here or i would rather you email me because i check that more often my email is [email protected] so please please help me....thanks again

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

You are going to want to go to the jailbreaking thread and jailbreak using quickpwn. From there you install cydia and use cydia to install winterboad and your desired themes. I know this isn;t in depth but a few searches on some of those key words should point you in the right direction now that you know what to look for.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

^^ Or post in this thread

do i need to have my iphone jailbroken or unlocked?

Just jailbroken. You want to use QuickPan from this link.

Just follow the directions and it takes a little time. It will put a program called Cydia on your computer which is like the App store for jailbroken iphones. There are lots of themes in there.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by galaxygrrl View Post
    Just jailbroken. You want to use QuickPan from this link.

Just follow the directions and it takes a little time. It will put a program called Cydia on your computer which is like the App store for jailbroken iphones. There are lots of themes in there.

Enjoy
    well iv heard quickpan quickpwn whats the better one and is it free?