Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone wallpaper

Exclamation iPhone wallpaper
    How can you create a sort of 'panoramic' wallpaper which scrolls the wallpaper as you scroll you springboard. So you the first 9th of wallpaper on first screen and second 9th of wallpaper on second and so on.

Thank you

Nifty idea, but there's no way of doing that.

You could only use an HTML script to rotate wallpapers in the background, but they wouldnt change to page flips....OR, do a video wallpaper which could scroll through a pic like panorama but again, not by scrolling through pages.

I know what your talking about.

There's no way to do it.

Yes there is.

use Page0.png and Page1.png and Page2.png so each page has a different wallpaper. Just make them correlate with eachother so it looks like one big wallpaper.
    iPhizzle

to expand on the answer... winterboard now supports multiple pages (up to 9)

Take the full image and cut the 320x480 pics out.. naming them as Bubonicbryan said. Then add them to your theme... remove the Wallpaper.png is there is one.

Where you able to get this to work? I'd like to know how. I'm VERY knew to the iphone; I've only had mine 3 weeks maybe. I hacked my previous touchscreen phone by following tutorials posted on the 'net. I don't have knowledge of actual script writing. That said, I need some how-to help. Thanks!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicbryan View Post
    Yes there is.

use Page0.png and Page1.png and Page2.png so each page has a different wallpaper. Just make them correlate with eachother so it looks like one big wallpaper.
    this man speaks the truth

when you have your theme you ususally have a "wallpaper.png" image... all you have to do is delete that and create your images to whatever you would want them to be. So lets say your first wallpaper would be (your home screen)

and the next (which is the second page)

and so on

There will be a way to do it soon! Someone I know is running a beta on this exact request. I have it and it works great. Stay tuned!

I think what you were referring to is available in cydia now. It's called simple background. It's pretty sweet, I just wish it didn't zoom in such. Other than that it looks very nice.

I made one a week ago http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ma-mesdag.html
    10 pages, made from Panorama Mesdag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMAAzN8xv4A]YouTube - Panoramic Wallpaper for your iphone or ipod touch on 3.0 !!!![/ame]