Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to get GLASS ORB SBSETTINGS???

Default how to get GLASS ORB SBSETTINGS???
    i have downloaded GLASS ORB SBSETTINGS by using cydia but i am not able to get sbsettings why???how to activate it??

If you have downloaded Glass Orb SBSettings in Cydia, it will have downloaded SBSettings by default at the same time. You then won't find it in the available packages as it's already installed on your iPhone... Have a look in Manage/Packages, and you'll find it in there.
    The sure way to verify this is to slide your finger on your status bar, SBSettings should appear.

Quote Originally Posted by WingHack View Post
    If you have downloaded Glass Orb SBSettings in Cydia, it will have downloaded SBSettings by default at the same time. You then won't find it in the available packages as it's already installed on your iPhone... Have a look in Manage/Packages, and you'll find it in there.
    The sure way to verify this is to slide your finger on your status bar, SBSettings should appear.
    yaa, i have checked the packages...it was installed....

but when i click the setting button on my home screen i am getting the same old settings look

Tetopa,
    SBSettings is a different application from your Settings app...
    To open it, slide your finger on your status bar - or double-touch it.
    It will slide down a panel that will let you access a number of toggles, to turn on/off things like Edge, WiFi, etc.. You can click on "more" to access the actual settings of this fantastic app, where you can, amongst other things, set the theme of the SBSettings panel...

Hope this is useful - and clearer!

thank you dude....

you're welcome.
    and it's chick, but that's ok. heh.