Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do you create a slider for the 'slide to unlock' screen?

Default How do you create a slider for the 'slide to unlock' screen?
    I'm trying to create a slider and a charging battery for my phone. Firstly, what are the size requirements for this and how do I put them onto the phone (as in where do I put them and how so that Winterboard will recognize them).

Thanks.

Im not sure what the size requirements are but for the location, you put sliders in var/stash/themes/Name of sliders theme or theme you are making/Bundles/com.apple.telephonyui

then for the lockscreen slider, name it bottombarknobgray.png, for answer slider its bottombarknobgreen.png, for the power off slider its bottombarknobred.png

for the battery you place them in var/stash/themes/Theme name/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

the names are batterybg_1.png all the way to batterybg_17.png, each one getting more charged.

I think the battery can be any size but if you want to make a slider, I think you should just go into winterboard through ssh, check one of the themes you have downloaded that change the slider, go through the path I wrote, and find the slider files. See what size they are and just go from there.