Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP finding a theme

Default HELP finding a theme
    So my girlfriend stumbled across this theme while looking around, only problem is its not a theme. This is the screenshot for the purple header battery in the modmyi repository on cydia.

does ANYONE know what theme this is. I know its the mac osx or mac leopard background but I cant find the icons that go with it anywhere. any help would be appreciated please and thanks!

That is a mixed theme.

The clear icons are vivid -- it's in Cydia I think. If not, here is a link
    ViViD iphone theme iphone wallpaper iphone applications iphone news iphone web applications iphone ringtones

Bottom icons are harder. I've seen a couple of those icons, but not the whole set. It's a leopard theme though. I would guess that.

Ha! Found the other icons on the bottom.

ThemeMyPhone : Free Apple iPhone 3G Wallpapers : iPod touch : G1 Backgrounds & Ringtones - iLeopard / iPhone / iPod touch Themes

You are all set
    Last edited by galaxygrrl; 2009-01-31 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wow. as long as I looked and I found nothing, and now you just went and fount it all. THANK YOU! lol.

I'm kinda of theme obsessed and when through 100's of them at one point. Seems to help when people are looking for themes.