Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to change Carrier text colour?

Default How to change Carrier text colour?
    I used MakeItMine to change my carrier text, but now I want to change the font colour. It's currently white. Does anyone know how to go about it? Thanks.

before you put MIM on the default operator logo was actually a graphic and not text. It's simply a case of finding that graphic and editing it to whatever you want (back up first of curse though ).

I believe they live somewhere in /System/Library/Carrier Bundles

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DavC For This Useful Post:

purplegem (2009-01-29)

Thanks, I removed the carrier text using MIM but it didn't put the logo back which I was planning to edit after. It actually looks pretty good with no carrier text though so I think I'll just leave it as it is, until I run out of other things to mod

thats how i have mine with nothing there, looks tidyer. i've never reaaly understood the need for carrier logo's anyway, it's not like i'm going to forget what network i'm on

Default please help
    what do you meen system/library/carrier bundles?? are they located on the iphone or the computer,sorry im new at this ...and if they are on the phone are they in mim somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by jasonnielson View Post
    what do you meen system/library/carrier bundles?? are they located on the iphone or the computer,sorry im new at this ...and if they are on the phone are they in mim somewhere
    Thats a directory in your phone, you can edit/view these directories using a FTP program once you've jail broken your touch/phone.

Its System/Library/Core Services/Springboard.app for Itouch's I don't know if its the same on phones.

It doesn't work for me, I made graphical carrier black and the one created with make it mine is still white. Any ideas?

Thanks

I'm trying to change the carrier logo, but my carrier isn't listed. I've gone through the directory 3 times and it's just not there. Maybe the phone is getting the name to list from the SIM card?

My carrier shows up as VN Mobiphone, but I can't find it anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks