Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?

Quote Originally Posted by icemanone87 View Post
    here you go
    people please hit the thanxz button
    Ahhh, that's awesome!

Thanks again man, I always hit "thanks" BTW...
    Last edited by Mepaphoros; 2008-08-02 at 11:31 PM.

Can somebody made me a custom carrier logo? It's a simple request. I would like to have my nickname: DIAGEO

I would like to have it in this way: http://www.watermanchallenge.org/atf...%7D/Diageo.jpg

Custom carrier logo and battery/slider request

could anyone make a logo of the bentley wings like the 1 attached without the word bentley and maybe in gold instead of chrome

also could you tel me what folder(s) these files go into sorry for being a hassle
    Last edited by kingpinfly; 2008-08-06 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i can get a carrier logo of my name

cuong

in default font and color

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinfly View Post
    Custom carrier logo and battery/slider request

could anyone make a logo of the bentley wings like the 1 attached without the word bentley and maybe in gold instead of chrome

also could you tel me what folder(s) these files go into sorry for being a hassle
    here
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default help making a carrier and some icons
    hey everyone I am pwning a phone for a friend of mine and was wondering if someone could help me with making some icons, and 2 or 3 carrier logos? I want to give her options

Carrier logos: 1) Nikki in script looking real cool
    2) hansoncentral
    3) (a red heart) hanson

I also would like a full batch of semi transparent icons to include:
    myspace, twinkle, AIM, colortilt, poker, bejewled, enigmo, scrable,jirbobreak, arcade, sudoku, sudoku (she has two of them) brain challenge, moonlight majhong lite, mobile news, gas hog, weather bug, 2fat, weight track, loopt, usaa mobile, restarants, now local, wikipedia, spanish, french, cydia, installer, remote, ewallet, monkeyball, cube runner, dactyl, jawbreaker, cromag, crash cart, break classic, tetris, tictactouch, facebook, wordpress, stage hand, 1password, twittalator, intelliscreen, boss pref, winterboard, customize, units, pandora, wifitoggle, evernote, easy task manager, personal assistant, twitterific, sol free solitare,

I know that this is a HUGE order, so maybe someone can just tell me how to make the icons? or give me a template? or something? anyhelp would be great thank you in advance

Can someone make one with the sony vaio font that has (New Jersey Devils logo) Mike

I got a question : What will happen and which logo icon will it show when i go to an other country. Normaly it choose different operators and when i look in the bundels all operators are not listed, how to put my icon for everyone so that no matter what operater it show my icon ?

Thanks

can you make me this LRG logo in white for me and into a carrier image? thanks..

http://www.olliesonline.com/uploads/...ducts/2293.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by icemanone87 View Post
    here you go
    could u make them smaller? the red part gets cut off
    Last edited by dis1krazyazn; 2008-08-30 at 07:10 AM.

thanks icemanone87 could you make one in either red or black with the " b" being the opposite color

hey iceman could you make me a carrier logo from this: http://www.dangerzone-collectibles.c...sLogoLarge.jpg
    and a slider from this: http://www.wheelon.com/images/rebellionera_logo.gif
    I've been trying for hours with no luck. i appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!
    P.S. if you can i would like the slider in blue.
    Last edited by siddhartha; 2008-08-28 at 03:42 PM. Reason: mistype

Can you make me one in white writing that says KOMAKI with maybe a nike swoosh next to it? You are awesome!

hi,

do you do custom boot/recovery images?

What program do you guys use to resize or downsize this icons? I want to change my 3G icon. Let me know, thanks in advance!

Got it, nevermind. I know nobody will answer my question. Just lazy to read the whole pages and found it anyway.
    Last edited by dakomo; 2008-08-31 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

hi,

Then i don't know what am i doing wrong.
    1. rename old one to .bak;
    2. copy the new one into this directory;
    3. rename them Default_CARRIER_T-Mobile HU.png and FSO_CARRIER_T-Mobile HU.png;
    4. Restart
    this is what i've done exactly, but it's still not working.

THX!

Hey dude..good work..can you make me two carriers ..for me and my gal.

Can someone make this Dallas cowboy star with Cedric next to it...cool letters (maybe alternate the letters or something in cowboys blue and silver.

my gal nice purple butterfly with Divina972 next to it...nice girly letters...

thanks

Xmas.zip (304 KB)

Can someone make one that says "aceboii" in a graffiti looking font with a picture of brass knuckles to the left of the writing?? Hopefully in like a teal or purple color with a white border or something. I just was it to be bright and colorful so be creative. Hopefully you can have it so the height of the font reaches the top and bottom of the status bar but isnt cut off (fairly large sized font that fits perfectly). Thanks!

heres some sample pic of brass knuckles..

http://www.20squared.com/catalog/images/brass.gif
    http://www.blade-empire.com/Brass_Kn...um-Rainbow.jpg
    Last edited by ekidd; 2008-10-08 at 04:55 AM.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast