Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoocesWild's Avatar
    Thanks

Default B-Jhay
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    -DoocesWild

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DoocesWild For This Useful Post:

pleyah69bjay (2007-10-18)

Thanks

Please be a little more specific, Denial, in what colors, do you want any logos, etc, and Jofunni, do you want an apple logo, what color? And you just want the standard basic san-serif font they use for apple products?
    -DoocesWild

dooces how do i download mine thnx again im juz exited to see it on my phone

i think i got it thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

dooceswild i juz put that carier logo u made for me can you make that apple a little smaller and seperate from my name and if its posible can you make my name a litle bigger...thnx again ill be waitin all night

last one hehe make my name like http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...?t=4224&page=3 blue inside with black outline and white inside blue outline (FSO)same settings above tyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Last edited by pleyah69bjay; 2007-10-22 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just the word denial in blue no logo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pleyah69bjay View Post
    dooces how do i download mine thnx again im juz exited to see it on my phone

i think i got it thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

dooceswild i juz put that carier logo u made for me can you make that apple a little smaller and seperate from my name and if its posible can you make my name a litle bigger...thnx again ill be waitin all night

last one hehe make my name like http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...?t=4224&page=3 blue inside with black outline and blue inside white outline (FSO)same settings above tyyyyyyyyyyyy
    When I get home I'll do that for you, NP.

Quote Originally Posted by michael1187 View Post
    just the word denial in blue no logo
    Sure. I can get this for you after work, but what font? Plain, graffiti, script, etc...
    -DoocesWild

dooces how abt mine? starhub logo. can be done?

Smile Jofunni's mario logo request
    Can you use the mario picture below on the left of "Jofunni"?
    http://www.mtv.com/games/video_games...revolution.jpg

The font is standard basic san-serif font.
    One in blue and one in grey.

Thank you so much

Thanks a lot mate
    If can get done as a silder button even greater,thanks a mill

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I made a What's Good carrier logo.
    It's not very good but it was kinda just for fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C&W
    Just a try again, feel free to use it.

Dooces, can you please make me a carrier logo with the same font as this image attached please? Instead of it saying Jealousy, can you make it say Duckie in yellow please? And I don't want the apple icon next to it, just the word Duckie in yellow. Thanks so much!

Thanks

Sorry I didn't get to these requests last night, I went home from work early and crashed. When I get off today, I'll try and hit up some requests
    -DoocesWild

Quote Originally Posted by DoocesWild View Post
    Sorry I didn't get to these requests last night, I went home from work early and crashed. When I get off today, I'll try and hit up some requests
    haha its ok mate u were proly drikin d nyt b4 just kidin do my request first lol

Take your time Don't worry.

Hi thanks for this thread and your hard work,

I wonder if you could do me an apple logo on the left with iMoore next to it in both Black and white? there is one exactly like i want in the Custom Carriers pack in downloads that just says iPhone i think i have managed to attached them.

Thanks Alot

Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images   

can you make a carrier logo that says jordan in all capsin purple graffiti letters? please and thank you

bro try to remember to make my starhub logo around 2 pages back thanks

Default Slider Image
    Hello Can anyone turn this pic into a slider image? I appreciate this a lot. And if someone can post the instructions to create slider images so we can reduce the number of requests please? Thank you !

www.33ff.com/flags/worldflags/Bahrain_flag.html

Edit: Guys sorry this is a double post, I posted it a couple of pages back. I do not know how to delete it :s please delete
    Last edited by TheHK; 2007-10-21 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Double post

Hi. Firstly, thanks for the wonderful work that you have doing for everyone here. It's just great.

I was wondering you can make a carrier logo for me that just says "MIKE". It does not have to be fanciful, just need it to be in a format that's distinctive and easy to read.

Many thanks in advance.

hey all, thanks for the continued help with all things iphone related. Request here, could someone make me a carrier logo thats in the same font that the AT&T stock one is, and just have it say "def-one" in all lowercase.

Many thanks!

wow awesome work guys. Could anyone please make me a logo that says "MoDat" with grafiti font in black and white with a blue and white att logo next to it. Thanks in advance. Appreciate it

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast