Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tinker Bell Theme

Quote Originally Posted by sazjwilson View Post
    Can anyone help?

I put the tinkerbell theme on my 2G ITOUCH. I have winterboard installed and have sshd the tinkerbell theme into private/var/stash/themes

When i run winterboard tinkerbell_1.0 shows, I check the box and go back to the main screen. The icons slightly seperate as thout its changing the theme but then when I go back in the theme is the same?

Any ideas....
    Quote Originally Posted by kliberal View Post
    Please help
    this file isnt working on the new version
    I have downloaded it several times, and no matter what when I open it winterboard, it reverts to -no theme- look
    I have a 3g ver 2.1.1 jailbroken iphone

someone.. anyone.. i know its an old thread but this is the BEST theme
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerfairy View Post
    ^ I agree. This thread is pretty old, but I looove this theme, and must have it! My modem firmware is 2.30.03, and my version is 2.2.1... Will it still work?

So I did everything that Bigperm said and I got it on my iPhone, but when I click it on Winterboard and it starts loading, when I go back on to my iPhone the theme hasn't changed. Help?
    Try this:

Just delete .theme of the first folder or replace folder.

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepogcbr900rr View Post
    Do you put just the files in TelephonyUI.framework/ or the whole folder. Im sorta confused. Do you replace the .png's?

Is there a better way to figure out how to install this great theme?

Thanks

THanks
    I don't see a TelephonyUI.framework folder in 3.0. Has this moved or have the files moved to a different place?

I have a quick question about your tinkerbell theme you created. First I would like to say that I LOVE IT. My question is, where did you find the icons for this theme. I am trying to convert your theme to work on my blackberry because I am locked into verizon and don't have a iPhone. (Soon, tho) Can you help me out with this. Very much appreciated. email me back at emily.ibrahim@vzw.blackberry.net! and thanks again for the beautiful creation.

This is the best by far iphone theme that i've found.. The problem is that it doesn't work for me.. I have iphone 3g 3.0 jailbroken. Please please please can someone do something in order to make this theme work on my iphone??????

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by l3n@@ View Post
    This is the best by far iphone theme that i've found.. The problem is that it doesn't work for me.. I have iphone 3g 3.0 jailbroken. Please please please can someone do something in order to make this theme work on my iphone??????
    Explain a little more, Are you using winterboard? What problems are you having?

Yes I'm using winterboard. I've tried 2 different ways but both of them are not working.
    First I installed this theme via ssh using cyberduck on my imac. The theme is in winterboard but when i choose it nothing happens. I still have my custom iphone theme. Then i installed the theme using WinSCP on my laptop but the result is the same.. No theme.. And it's too bad because i really really loved this theme!!!!

Thanks

What folder are you putting it in? Are other themes that you have installed this way working?
    Still need more info.

root>private>var>stash>themes

I put them in the folder you mentioned and yes all the other themes that i've put in this way are working.

And of course I'm rebooting but still nothing!!
    Last edited by l3n@@; 2009-08-08 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Odd, I haven't tried this theme myself and just reading a bit of this thread not sure what could be causing your problem. Seems as you are doing everything correctly. Sorry, just not sure what advise to give you.
    I will D/L this theme and see if I can make it work and report back.
    Good luck and oh yeah, Welcome to MMi.

There are a couple links, which theme are you trying to use?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-08-08 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok.. Thanks a lot.. Hope you'll have a solution soon!!!! Thanks again..

How do I install the dialer?

hi how did u download dat awesome tinkerbell theme???

pleaseee hook it up!!

i looove it!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind a current link for this too for my wife's phone...the rapid-share links all want me to upgrade to a premium account to download lol

Thanks!

Oh my goodness!

I think this is so cool!! I love Tink!! I can't wait for this one!

I can't download the tinker bell theme, is any1 have it reupload please ..thank you

Download here

Enjoy.
    Last edited by pijames76; 2010-03-06 at 05:43 AM.

i've downloaded it but i dont know how to transfer it to the iphone help please ?

awesome theme!!
    sorry, i know this is an old thread but wanted to ask ....
    i've done everything to install and have got most of it working .... just the dialer pad isnt there?
    i have winterboard on 3g ios4
    ats all awesome, would just love to have it complete

thanks guys

also ..... after looking at your screen shots, i dont have the fonts or txt bubble either??
    Last edited by charliemarie; 2010-06-30 at 01:24 AM. Reason: added something

this thread has been bumped an abismal amount of times...im not sure the creator is even still here

Quote Originally Posted by shagster40 View Post
    Ok got everything installed and it looks great!!!!! My girl is in heaven right now with her new theme!!!! Everything looks outstanding!!! She will have this one on for a while if not for the life of her iphone.

Thanks again for everything!!!!
    shagster
    ive downloaded the theme to my laptop how do i get it onto my iphone now??

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast