Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tinker Bell Theme

Default Installed theme but have double text layers
    I installed all the files on iBrickr, but it turns out that the icon text is double layered. I want to get rid of the original white text, while leaving the special font text in place. Can anyone help please?

Tinker Bell - Customize & summerboard Compatible

Summerboard
    /var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/

Customize
    /var/root/Library/Customize/

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pijames76 For This Useful Post:

anduis10 (2008-06-02), EASEBACK24 (2007-11-17), iPhoneUserA (2007-11-17), ro389 (2007-12-08)

Default Pijames76 Is The Truth!
    I got to give props to pijames76 for transforming Mario party and The Tinker Bell theme into summerboard and customizer. He made it really easy to install. All the complicated themes should be this easy! PIJAMES76 IS THE TRUTH - Thanks for converting those themes!!!!!!!!

Hi,
    Can someone tell me how to get rid of the default dock theme/background... thank you
    Last edited by iPhoneUserA; 2007-11-17 at 05:48 AM.

Nevermind, I uploaded the Summerboard version--thanks pijames76

Quote Originally Posted by badboybill View Post
    Alright everyone and (shagster40), I wouldnt have made it if you didnt request it, since I didnt think about it. Here is my Tinkerbell theme and needless to say my girlfriend is very happy with it. Hope you like. I would like to say thanks to ComputerGeek96 for hookin up a nice template, made it way easier for me to make this.

The theme isnt uploaded to the site yet, so be patient, I have to leave for work and don't have a chance to do so yet.

Also this isnt finished either, I want to complete the theme, charging screen, bar icons, some sounds, etc... You will be really happy with the final product.

Uh yeah... Im no girly man... but thats awesome!

hey
    I really want that Pink theme and that Tinkerbell theme
    does anyone know how I can download it?

This theme is awesome. Fantastic job, thank you.

I'm having some trouble, I'm using the summerboard version and I have been able to place all the files so that I have everything working except the dialer pad, can someone tell me how to select it?

Edit: I am also having a problem where the battery wont show up, i select it in the customize app but it doenst change, it worked for about an hour now it doesnt =/

Ok, I got my problems figured out.

I have a new problem now, I am unable to use iphoneshop, i get an error on the cmd window that windows is unable to open that file so i need a kind soul to unpackage the stock file and replace the dialer with the tinkerbell one. I would really appreciate it if anyone can spare the time to do this, if not no big deal i guess, my girlfriend can live without it untill i can figure it out myself.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ro389; 2007-12-08 at 08:22 PM.

Ok, I got my problems figured out.

I have a new problem now, I am unable to use iphoneshop, i get an error on the cmd window that windows is unable to open that file so i need a kind soul to unpackage the stock file and replace the dialer with the tinkerbell one. I would really appreciate it if anyone can spare the time to do this, if not no big deal i guess, my girlfriend can live without it untill i can figure it out myself.

Thanks in advance.

how can i get this on my phone through summerboard?

Does anyone know how to install this theme using windows programs like iBrickr? Or is there a better one to use?

I'm new to this and i think that the tinkerbell theme was great. I put it on my girlfriends phone. Is there anyway someone could create a similiar theme that includes the battery, sounds, icons, wallpaper, etc. for the guys. Something like dragonball z, superman, batman, or some sports teams like the saints, carolina tarheels etc.?

Thanks

Great Tinkerbell theme, its kinda sexy!! hehehe I was wondering, am i able to put this on my iphone? 1.1.2?? If so, do i just download it from the rapidshare site, save it to my pc, then go to my iphonebrowser and drag it there, like the others??

I hope this will work on my iphone, I REALLY want this. Great job! Keep up the great work! Thanks in advance guys!

Oh! I am also using windows xp. ugh!! I should get a Mac huh??
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2008-01-12 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by badboybill View Post
    Alright everyone and (shagster40), I wouldnt have made it if you didnt request it, since I didnt think about it. Here is my Tinkerbell theme and needless to say my girlfriend is very happy with it. Hope you like. I would like to say thanks to ComputerGeek96 for hookin up a nice template, made it way easier for me to make this.

The theme isnt uploaded to the site yet, so be patient, I have to leave for work and don't have a chance to do so yet.

Also this isnt finished either, I want to complete the theme, charging screen, bar icons, some sounds, etc... You will be really happy with the final product.

wow, LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by nevadadealers View Post
    Think I figured out how to attach the sounds. The zip was too big. Had to break it up.
    alright, love the theme mucho but where do i put these sounds?
    (just got a new phone and can hear sounds again)
    Last edited by Bexter; 2008-01-09 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hurry up ... wife wants it.

Thanks

So guys, is that the easiest way for me to put the tinkerbell theme on my phone? I mean like what I mentioned before, or does anyone have an easier way for a totally iphone and pc challenged individual like me?? Hehehehe I LOVE this theme! Great job!! Bye
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Default Tink Keypad
    My wife will love this... did you happen to do a keyboard for the phone too?

I have tried to get in touch with badboybill, but his mailbox is full. So if you are reading this, please get back to me.

Hi there,

I have been approached by someone who loves your Tinkerbell theme and would like to see it resurrected and I agree that it is a beautiful theme. I don't know what your plans are for this theme, but I would appreciate if you could let me know whether you want to continue working on it or whether you would object to me carrying the torch further and update and expand the theme. I would like to use your theme as the basis of a Tinkerbell theme and fill/replace some of the icons. Please let me know.

Thanks, -Reinhold (aka armadillo)
    Come visit AlohaSoft

hey, I can't use the Tinker bell theme for my iphone (version 1.1.2). There're many folders in this .zip file, which one I should use? (actually, I've tried the summerboard folder but it doesn't work ) Can someone help me? I really really like this theme

A thousand thanks!!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast