Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Customize HELP!! look

Default 1.1.3 Customize HELP!! look
    I have just installed the customize and nothin is showing up, but when i click on it something, it changes my stuff.

It doesnt display any of the images.

bump for some help
    Last edited by mazdaboi318; 2008-02-28 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1.1.3 JAIlbrken

ATT locked

Summerboard help

Alot of people are having problems with customize on 1.1.3. BigBoss repo has a fix, but it has been hit and miss.

Try you tube, there are some ways to SSH and change the 1.1.3 to 1.1.2.

Ok, add the source Then, go to utilities and look at customize. One of them should say: "Customize 1.21 (custom), 2"

Or something along those lines... and install that. Then it should work
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

thats the one I have now. Still not working properly
    1.1.3 JAIlbrken

ATT locked

Summerboard help

i have a 1.1.3 jail with ziphone and when i plug in with browser and try to navigate to summer board themes it asks if my phone is jail broken and it is?

iPhone? More like MyPhone nhba74's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Thanks Trent!
    Hey Trent!

Thank you for the tip.....worked!!!!!
    Don't be shy, it's ok to hit that THANKS button.

i could use some with with two things....first of all i have the modded customize on 1.1.4 its working fine...i have a option to change the keypad artwork but theres not images..where can i get them from, and when i used iphonebrowser i seen in customize that theres carrier images but i dont have any option in customize to change it...how can i get this option to show up...?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

For keypad images and CallBarImages and stuff, add ride4.org/shai.xml

There's a pack in there called the Cheema Pack, it has a buncha that stuff in it. This source also will give access to some new InCallGlow images and a couple others if I recall. Not sure if the "Customize Add-ons" are required anymore for iPod stars and that stuff.

For the CarrierLogos to show up, I downloaded the following:

http://www.touchrepo.com/Tweaks/CustomizeFix.zip

There's a chooserViews.plist in there, make a backup of the one you have in /Applications/Customize.app/settings and replace the original with the one in this archive. I put the two dock images in the "files" folder but I'm not sure if they're needed, since changing the Dock image doesn't work (or does it somehow?) under 1.1.3 and 1.1.4.

There's another carrierFix on Skylar's site there, but the "custom" versions of Customize seem to have it in there, and it gets run automatically usually on the second run of Customize (first one generates the backup files). If it's still not working for you, you could download the carrierfix but keep in mind, there's a couple errors in it (system instead of System in some of the paths if I recall) that would need correction.

http://www.touchrepo.com/Utilities/carrierFix.sh.zip

Unzip that, fix the errors (I think a couple things listed in it are missing the .png at the end as well, check it!), upload it to the phone, run it from the phone, it may give a couple errors about existing files, that's fine, but after that Customize should allow the Carrier changes if it still didn't after the previous fix.

Hope it helps.
    I came, I saw, I forgot what the hell I was there for.