Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme noobism

Default Theme noobism
    hi guys,

I'd like to make try and make my own evangelion theme from scratch, and I need some serious help on a few points:

Is possible to color the carrier name (through erica?)

Is it possible to add new symbols to the keyboard dictionary? In the Japanese input, if you type "apple" or "heart", you can then choose an icon instead of the word. I need to make a half maple leaf to go with the fake carrier name. Those of you who know evangelion and the Nerv will see what I mean.

Is it possible to replace the "slide to unlock" text while keeping the visual effect?

Thanks!

you can make a picture to be the carrier name.

like this on my status bar

where it has my name where the carrier should be, that's just a png image file. you can make a png with the colored carrier name and the half maple leaf. to do that, just use a photo editing program like photoshop or gimp, make it like 55x20 w/ transparent background. add the text and the image and save it as the default_CARRIER_"your carrier".png and FSO_CARRIER_"your carrier".png. then move them to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/"your carrier"/ on your phone.

not sure on the keyboard thing

and yes, you can change the text on the unlock slider, i just don't know how to.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

you can change the unlock text with customize its one of the few things that still work on it!
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

cheers! That looks awesome!
    Customize allows strings changes even on 2.1 buggy state, but the font is different and thus gives you fewer letters.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by albior View Post
    Customize allows strings changes even on 2.1 buggy state.
    haha, that's because it's one of the few things that customize does that doesn't involve server side interaction.

iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Thanks

Search for AMN Evangelion. It is Based on the SH-06 Nerv Phone.