Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobilePhone.app

iPhone? More like MyPhone cockyjeremy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default MobilePhone.app
    I'm having a whore of a time trying to get any keypad to work. I FINALLY got MOST of one theme to install (Call button is still wrong). Even when i delete the files and upload new ones, nothing shows up.. BAHHHH. Anyone have any idea what the problem is? I'm using CuteFTP and on firmware 1.1.3 I've dl'd keypads, and made my own.. restarted Summerboard, restarted the phone.. nothing. Only that one theme is halfway working.

EDIT: The callglyph.png is the file that won't load. I tried the ALT, the regular, neither.. noooooothing fixes this!!!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by cockyjeremy; 2008-02-26 at 04:05 AM. Reason: added more detail

Thanks

I would be happy to try and help, I haven't used that program though to do anything to my iPhone, i used iPhoneBrowser myself, and I am not sure if thats the issue or not, i had no problems at all getting this to work for me.
    Although i have not created any dialers of any sorts, i am currently using the retro phone dialer, i backed up the original dialer first with its own little folder for "default phone images". After i did this i right clicked on the files that i wanted to change and selected "replace file" and simply selected the one i wanted to change it with. It was pretty simple for me but i do know that i came across a few problems. My first was the dialer did not show up at all, but that one was quickly fixed by turning off and on my phone, if you have summerboard sometimes it helps to restart the springboard, i am not sure if that will help you out at all with your system you use, and i am sure you are installing them in Applications > Mobilephone.app , if simply replacing the files, and not having to change the file names yourself doesn't work, let me know
    Currently running: 1.1.4 Jailbroken

I Don't help much, but if i do hit me up
    with a thanks

Thanks

I've tried everything you said.. i have no clue.. bahhh.

Thanks

try going into settings, general, reset, reset all settings, that might be an issue, or the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork file may be wrong for what you have or something, its hard to tell really
    Currently running: 1.1.4 Jailbroken

I Don't help much, but if i do hit me up
    with a thanks

I have the fix for you. You have to have one callglyph.png and one of the same named callglyph_big.png upload both and you are set. I put example up. Well MMi won't let me put up both png's but you get the picture. Same button with 2 different names.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -callglyph.png  
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

cockyjeremy (2008-02-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    I have the fix for you. You have to have one callglyph.png and one of the same named callglyph_big.png upload both and you are set. I put example up. Well MMi won't let me put up both png's but you get the picture. Same button with 2 different names.
    PERFECT! Thanks a ton!!