Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Ziphone JB + Iphone browser ?

Default 1.1.3 Ziphone JB + Iphone browser ?
    On my old phone I was able to use iphone browser to change some stuff, but I had to return it to apple and now I have a 1.1.3 OTB JB with Ziphone, now when I go into my iphone browser I only have DCIM, photos and itunes control. When I go to "go to location" tab it asks me if I'm jailbroken. Any suggestions?

Ok, before I was just JB, I did the unlock + JB this time and it got rid of the black wallpaper and allowed my picture wallpaper to show, but I still can't change the dock image cause I still can't get to it through iphone browser.
    Last edited by Ipwned; 2008-02-26 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ipwned For This Useful Post:

rrs8 (2008-02-29)

You need to modify your Services.plist to enable the afc2 service.

Search for afc2 to find out various ways of doing this.

I guess I need to write an app since every new jailbreak seems to forget this now...
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NetMage For This Useful Post:

rrs8 (2008-02-29)

try adding i.unlock.no to installer source then go down to unlock that phone in install ibrikr fix... that work 4 me.... i have a 16gb 1.1.3 otb

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cobra85ec For This Useful Post:

ben471 (2008-03-06), Latino2785 (2008-03-13), rrs8 (2008-02-29)

Quote Originally Posted by cobra85ec View Post
    try adding i.unlock.no to installer source then go down to unlock that phone in install ibrikr fix... that work 4 me.... i have a 16gb 1.1.3 otb
    Thank you that worked perfectly. You have to completely reboot, not just a respring that installer does. After the reboot iPhoneBrowser worked perfectly.

worked for me as well... you guys are helpful!