Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pink Theme

Default Pink Theme
    hey can some one make a defualt iPhone Theme with the iCons but make them pink im not good at this stuff and my girl really want s full nice pink theme with all the normal iPhone iCons

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jmowry For This Useful Post:

SIM2 (2009-05-15)

don't lie, you know there for you :P
    Hit Thanks!

Default pink icons
    Here are a few that I have tweaked with photoshop using icon files I found from others on this site. I did these for my wife's phone and I will be the first to admit they are not that great but she isn't that picky either.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 33Rocks For This Useful Post:

Geekmommy4 (2008-09-04), hsdrggr (2009-12-19), KirstenZan (2009-01-17), lala2011 (2007-11-24)

Default More pink icons
    Here are the rest of the icons I tweaked for my wife. Again, these all came from the great people on this site and I just altered them a bit using photoshop.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 33Rocks For This Useful Post:

Geekmommy4 (2008-09-04), pethom (2009-01-04)

Default Bluetooth battery icons
    Here is an example of two types of bluetooth battery icons I made for my wife too. She likes pink and leopard so I just added my own thing to these icons. Her phone has a leopard homescreen background with the above uploaded pink icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -headsetbatterybg_14.png   -headsetbatterybg_13.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 33Rocks For This Useful Post:

melmel (2008-04-18)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wow thanx! Those icons are nice! Your wife is so lucky!!

These are great! Any chance of someone expanding them and maybe even creating a theme?

If not, does anyone know which theme he copied these from to get started? I'd like to make more icons to match, but it'd help to have a place to start.

TIA!
    Lisa

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geekmommy4 View Post
    These are great! Any chance of someone expanding them and maybe even creating a theme?

If not, does anyone know which theme he copied these from to get started? I'd like to make more icons to match, but it'd help to have a place to start.

TIA!
    Lisa
    here check this out

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...t-opinion.html

scroll down a few post also and i posted an other.artwork for 2.0 software that i was making for my gf with a pink and green color scheme....
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

s2linh (2008-09-24)

There is a Pink Metal brushed UI on Cydia now. (I forget the repo) and it looks great. That with the Pink Krystal keyboard, and a custom Juicy Couture theme that Songbird made me my wife's phone is now completely girl-ified. LOL. Anyone have any Pink SMS bubbles though?
    Last edited by jedimyndtryx; 2008-09-05 at 05:18 AM. Reason: doublepasted text

Quote Originally Posted by jedimyndtryx View Post
    There is a Pink Metal brushed UI on Cydia now. (I forget the repo) and it looks great. That with the Pink Krystal keyboard, and a custom Juicy Couture theme that Songbird made me my wife's phone is now completely girl-ified. LOL. Anyone have any Pink SMS bubbles though?
    Thanks! I have the Pink Metal brushed UI and the keyboard and they are nice! I've been using the Silhouette pink theme and it's not too bad, but I'd like something a little softer, like the icons above.

You can find pink SMS bubbles in Customize under the File Sets. Go to Theme Browser, File Set Categories, and then go down to Chat1 and Chat2 (1 for sending and 2 for receiving). From there, choose SMSBalloons. There are lots of great colors! There are also other choices, including matte balloons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    here check this out

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...t-opinion.html

scroll down a few post also and i posted an other.artwork for 2.0 software that i was making for my gf with a pink and green color scheme....
    Your theme looks great! Thanks for the link!
    Last edited by Geekmommy4; 2008-09-05 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default New iPhone Owner
    I love these icons as shown above. I recently just got an iphone and have no idea how to get these icons onto my phone. How can I have these icons instead of the default ones?