Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5 Icon Reflective Dock Request

Default 5 Icon Reflective Dock Request
    Could anyone make a dock with the original iPod Touch background (that gray strip that covers about half the dock area), but with reflections for a 5 icon dock?

I have the following in my dock in order from left to right:

Phone
    Mail
    Weather
    Safari
    iPod

If that is too much bother, could anyone tell me how to do it myself (and provide a PNG of the original dock (the gray strip))?

Thanks.

I'd like to request this too! Except I use Phone, Mail, SMS, Safari, Ipod from left to right...
    I cant find a 5 icon reflective dock anywhere. I like the high gloss black effect reflective docks.

use Kate. It has reflection and 5 icon dock. Works great.

Only bad thing is that alot of features that you can use in Winterboard don't work in FaceLift
    Last edited by thebearisradd; 2008-09-09 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebearisradd View Post
    use Kate. It has reflection and 5 icon dock. Works great.

Only bad thing is that alot of features that you can use in Winterboard don't work in FaceLift
    thanks for that thebearisradd. Can you explain what you mean by facelift? Ive had a nightmare recently caused by not uninstalling freeboard before creating a back up in itunes, and then recovering that back up without having freeboard installed.. I want to try and get used to not using a 5 icon dock now..

Can i manually edit the dock file in photoshop to show the reflection of my chosen icons?

Take a look at ripdev.com, there you get to know everything about Kate and FaceLift.