Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Would Customize fix the RED DOT? Maybe...

Default Would Customize fix the RED DOT? Maybe...
    I have the problem of the red dot showing up as having voice mail on my 1.1.3 unlocked Tmobile phone when I actually don't. I created a clear PNG at 29x30p and wanted to replace the badge so I just wouldn't see it even if it was there. I'm too lazy & cheap to go and get a new SIM. I installed customize and sent the graphic over SSH and see it as a option, but none of the settings are saving. I also tried changing "slide to unlock", but it failed too. Is there another way to replace the image? What is going on with Customize? I have the latest build. Thanks for any help!

Lightyear22

It Worked! I used customize from "http://touchrepo.com/repo.xml" and applied the graphic. No more red dot. When I get a text the number pops up and the same for VM. A quick fix for someone that doesn't want a new sim.
    Last edited by lightyear22; 2008-02-22 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    can you upload the clear png? i have the same problem

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I used to have that issue back when I had my RAZR. I ended up having to leave myself a voicemail then calling back and deleting it.
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped