Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: adding themes...to a theme question

Default adding themes...to a theme question
    Hey i've done some searching around and havent been able to find exactly what i'm looking for. I downloaded the "Buuf 2" theme, and love it. I also got the extras for it (battery/calculator/dialer/notes/slider/sms bubbles...etc). I am trying to figure out how to put them all in one, and be able to apply it with Winterboard. I have the regular buuf 2 folder with dock.png and wallpaper.png, with the icons folder. Now i have created a folder called Bundles, and added com.apple.springboard for the batteries, and com.apple.TelephonyUI for the sliders which work great. Now i'm wondering what i need to add for the rest of the extras (i know i can replace the files on the phone and add them manually but i want to be able to switch easily between themes via winterboard and not have to replace files all the time). The extras include:

Calculator, Dialer, Notes, SMS Bubbles & Notification Badge, Weather Background, and Weather Icons.

Is it as simple as adding more folders to the "Bundles" folder and throwing the png's in them? or is it different because they are located in "\Applications\..." rather than "\System\Library\..." Any information on this would be great!

From what links did you get the other buuf stuff? Calculator, Dialer, etc.