Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize?

Default Customize?
    First off I just wanted to say this forum has been great about answering my questions thus far. Bear with me.... I've almost got it where I want it.
    I'm trying to install the battery theme Blue Fire. I've gotten the file downloaded and unzipped but I'm having problems with customize. Once I'm in iPhoneBrowser the file path that he gave in the tutorial ends at library. Customize doesn't show up in the place that the tutorial says. I found it in another location on the explorer and dropped all of the icons into that folder but I wasn't able to create a new folder. When I open customize on my phone, I just get a full screen chicken breathing fire with no options. Am I doing something wrong or is it something with the software on the phone??

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had nothing but problems with customize. undo everything you have done and delete customize all together. Add this to your sources in installer...."http://touchrepo.com/repo.xml" Install customize from there and it will fix your problem. I hope this helps.
    If you like what I said....Hit thanks
    If you don't like what I said....Hit thanks anyways

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chris52204 For This Useful Post:

lostprophet894 (2008-02-14), mjk3 (2008-02-14), rubberneck (2008-02-18)

Thanks Chris,I now have functioning customize.If only I could get summerboard to work I might be able to get to sleep tonight.Thanks again Mike

Quote Originally Posted by chris52204 View Post
    I have had nothing but problems with customize. undo everything you have done and delete customize all together. Add this to your sources in installer...."http://touchrepo.com/repo.xml" Install customize from there and it will fix your problem. I hope this helps.
    Alright I installed this version and it crashed the first time I opened it. Second time it worked so that's a step up from the original. Now I just have to wait til I get home to my laptop. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chris52204 View Post
    I was having the same problem as lostprophet w/ customize. I followed your advice and re-installed customize with the new source and now the blue fire battery works!! Thanks man!

Thanks

Is it possible to have 5 icons in the dock in 1.1.3 with the current Customize, or do we still have to wait for a proper version of Customize that is designed for 1.1.3?

i did this, but where the hell do i put my sliders and everything? thers only like 5 folders audiobackup and whatever. iv looked all over through ssh and thers no folders to put downloads in. iv also tried putting the folders in manually but it doesnt recognise them on customize grrr help

Sorry, but I must be retarded. Would you walk me through adding that address to my sources in installer? Is there a way to type in that address? I could not find that address under apps to install. Thank you!

In the installer go to the right and click sources, then up top hit the edit button, then add theny type it in. Hit ok.