Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hide springboard?

Default Hide springboard?
    i downloaded the new version of dock, where you can catigorize, etc. but it doesnt show poofed apps. What I WANT to do, is hide my entire springboard and just have dock as my interface, but like i said, it doesnt show poofed apps. is there a way to just hide everything, like have the wallpaper layer on top of the icon layer? if so, how? Btw, im on 2.0.1 pwned fw on old iphone
    Last edited by DJ_BludLust; 2008-08-20 at 06:59 PM.

Well, there is a way in themes to make app titles on the dock transparent, and you can make a transparent png for all the icon's you have and the dock. So if you put those two together, then you wouldn't see anything. I'm sure you already thought about that, so i just wanted to state the obvious. Of coarse, that doesn't stop you from accidentally clicking the apps.

I wanted to do the same thing, and ended up having to restore after hiding all my icons with poof. I did what I think alntht is said, i made a blank icon file for all of my icons and then use transparent titles, the titles still show up in dock, but no icons. Its a major pain in the *** though, and anytime you add something you have to ssh in and fix it. Its definatly where I would like to see that app end up, only I would rather it came from the corner like before, it causes to many problems coming from the entire bottom area.