Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dialer/Theme/Help

Default Dialer/Theme/Help
    I recently downloaded and applied a theme off customize. After istalling it, i can no longer dial phone numbers. I can make phone calls, but only through the contacts icon. When i try to use the phone with the dial pad, it pops up like it is going to work, and then just disappears and takes me back to the home screen. This has happened before and i had to restore my phone and re-jailbreak it, which i really dont want to do, can anyone help?

I am having the same problem. I just jailbroke my 2.1 3g iphone and installed winterboard. The only thing i remember doing was going to gruppler theme and i noticed that i cant dial any numbers or look at any of my favorites when i hit the phone icon in my dock.

Any suggestions. I really dont feel like restoring again.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timbo123 View Post
    I recently downloaded and applied a theme off customize. After istalling it, i can no longer dial phone numbers. I can make phone calls, but only through the contacts icon. When i try to use the phone with the dial pad, it pops up like it is going to work, and then just disappears and takes me back to the home screen. This has happened before and i had to restore my phone and re-jailbreak it, which i really dont want to do, can anyone help?
    You shouldnt be messing with Customize now, since their servers have been down for quite some time, and Customize actually changes the system images, unless you can reload your backup, you will probably have to restore.

Quote Originally Posted by fog80 View Post
    I am having the same problem. I just jailbroke my 2.1 3g iphone and installed winterboard. The only thing i remember doing was going to gruppler theme and i noticed that i cant dial any numbers or look at any of my favorites when i hit the phone icon in my dock.

Any suggestions. I really dont feel like restoring again.
    Have you tried unchecking everything in Winterboard and does the problem persist?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish