Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can Anyone post the stock images for the battery icon on home screen

Default Can Anyone post the stock images for the battery icon on home screen
    Hey everyone

Can someone post the battery icons up on here there was a link for them on one of these threads but it was a corrupt file...I would appreciate it ...I unfortunately copied over the icons and never backed them up peeace

Here ya go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for getting back to me Stu...unfortunately u posted the ones i don't need haha...sorry dude...i need the images for the small battery icon u see in the top right corner of the HOME screen, not the lock screen...these images are in your SpringBoard folder in ur phone...they are labeled FSO_BatteryBG, FSO_BatteryInsides, and so on. Anyways, if u could upload those ones that would be awesome

PM me your email, I'm not sure how to post them like stu did. I have them if you still need them.

Try this, I think I figured it out.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...17021&act=down
    Last edited by jwfab1; 2008-08-13 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry about that PiZzEe. Well, at least you got it worked out.

Thanks jwfab1. Also, if you want to add a thumbnail file. When you hit reply to a msg you will see at towards the bottom of the screen "manage attachments". Click on that and it will allow you to upload a file. Hit done after you have added it. NOTE: you will not be able to tell you added it until you post your reply.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix.stu For This Useful Post:

jwfab1 (2008-08-14)

thanks guys for getting back to me...jwfab1 the .zip file u posted was corrupt couldn't open ...i'll pm u my email addy...thanks again guys peeace

Here ya go.

I'll try this agian,

I tested this one, it works.
    Last edited by jwfab1; 2008-08-14 at 05:02 PM. Reason: adding tested

Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thanks a lot guys...much appreciated...u guys are missing one thing though...the FSO_BatteryInsides png...does anyone have that thanks. JP

NeverMind! Thanks Phoenix Stu and Everyone else!!! u guys are the shizzzitt!!!
    Last edited by PiZzEe; 2008-08-16 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Click the thanks button to the right and below their post for the folks you wish to thank to show your appreciation