Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 2.1.0 for FW2.0 is available

everything works fine..
    thx

waiting fos SMB

Hello

Is there a chance to change the icon of the App Store Apps with customize? Cant find that at the settings there.

Regards, Tommy

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm excited to have it on my phone again. I just hope an update will resolving it crashing every time I attempt to download something.

can't change slider images same error as wallpaper can someone confirm this and how do i apply wallpaper when summerboard is released i really have no idea do i have to convert smb themes to customize or i just need to use the wallpaper of smb bec customize wallpapers dont work? tnx

Things that wont work for me:

sliders
    highlight maks
    dock

i keep getting error messages...and i tried to run that terminal line using mobile terminal but it said permissions can not be set. I did also changed it via cyberduck and made reclusive but still having problems.

When I tried to apply a wallpaper theme

it says

customize encountered an error copying the files

any idea? I installed customize through cydia...
    Use the "Thank you" option if someone helped you solve your problems!

Migrated from Windows Mobile to iPhone 3G.

same problems here... wont change the background / app store icons.

now all we need is freeboard so we can have wallpaper and 5 icon dock, maybe tommorow..

I noticed that Cutomize 2.1 has support for some other languages (about 8 so far) for System Strings. Would you add Korean also?
    Or would someone tell me how I can add Korean to Customize 2.1?
    I tried to manually editing by converting the binary to ascii then uploading back to iphone, but after editing the text it will not load correctly.
    Thank you in advance!

-jailbreaked 3G 2.0
    -Cutomize 2.1

its already their

can you give a step by step how to fix Custom 2.1.1 using windows vista or xp or can you edit the text from the Iphone if so where and how
    Thanx
    Last edited by MrFulton05; 2008-07-30 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

wow. i have a lot to learn....still!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anybody have any problems with any themes just not applying, like, at all? I've tried out a few and they all seem to work fine (aside from the wallpaper of course), but I've run across a couple that won't take at all. e_glass and Black Glass (I think that's the name for that one) to be specific. Those won't work for me at all. Hrmm....

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent tried many, but what I have tried has worked so far

Thanks
    im having the same thing, at the moment im using iGlassSoL and its working fine, with the exception of the wallpaper, but some themes like iPear arent working for me, some are applying, some aren't idk, its still in the beginning phases, get used to errors/things not working for the first couple weeks or so..
    Iphone 3G, unlocked & activated.
    Windows XP SP3.
    T-Mobile.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

why doesnt the wallpaper work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mourgne View Post
    why doesnt the wallpaper work?
    lol read the thread. it's because summerboard hasn't been released yet.

and i'm having some themes not working. like the alienware one, it just doesn't apply anything.

is anyone having problems previewing some themes? sometimes it'll display fine, sometimes it'll like stutter across and leave images (ghosting somewhat i guess you could call it), or it'll just leave a blank checkered screen.
    CPU:Q6600 @ 3.5 w/ Ultra120 extreme|| RAM: 4x2GB G. Skill || Motherboard: ABIT IP35 Pro || VideoCard: eVGA 8800GTX Ultra & 7200GS for quad monitors || Hard Drive: 2x150GB Raptor in RAID 0 (OS) | 1x150GB Raptor (Users) | 500 GB HD | 400 GB HD | 160 GB HD || Monitor: Dell 30" 3007WFP LCD, Acer 22" widescreen, HP 19", & Gateway 17" || Case: Antec 900 || Keyboard: Logitech G15 || OS: Vista x64 Ultimate

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive gotten the blank checkered screen a couple times

Default sound problems?
    I have searched through this thread and did not see a mention of people not getting sounds to work. Is there any special procedure that has to be followed? I have downloaded both the LCARs theme, which used to have sounds, and the Transformers sounds in the TOP 40. I applied them to the device but nothing happens and they don't show up in any of the system sounds screen. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
    Mike d.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I figured out why some themes just don't load or do anything......not sure if someone else already has figured this or not..but....

When you SSH into the iPhone and look in /Library/Customize2/*whatever theme* directory, it has all the subfolders but all the subfolders are empty. When you copy the entire folder of the perticular theme on to your desktop and check properties...the total size is approx 4.0KB when the theme that I downloaded was actually around 3.5MB. This issue was there in CUstomize in 1.1.4 also.

Can anyone think of a workaround?
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

IMO it is still beta and very buggy. I have uninstalled and saving myself a headache and waiting on a more stable version.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast